June 16, 2006

Up until now...

I have obviously just started this blog so heres a little history.

Im trained as a Silversmith/Jewellery designer and I have a workshop at my mums house in Yorkshire. Im currently staying with my boyfriend in Swansea and in a couple of months we will be moving to the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire where there are LOADS of craft places. Yay!

I will get my workshop back when we move but in the meantime I need a creative outlet and since I so happened to bring a crochet hook to Swansea, I started looking online and found some great sites and the Crochetville forum which is great for all kinds of help and patterns and general knowledge from people in the know.

Since joining there last month I have made SO many Mary Jane style slipper socks, a love-knot shawl, a cushion cover, a scarf and a couple of headbands.


I am currently making a plastic bag bag for the Crochet Along they have on there using some scented coloured bin bags i picked up cheap yesterday. Im half way through a flamingo, another shawl and a chenille throw.

My favourite so far has been this scarf because the colours are great

Oh and I almost forgot, I have a website, which is currently being updated and I will write more about it when its up and running

2 comments:

Jimmie Lu said...

Hey welcome to the world of blogging!!!! Visit lots of others and join blog rolls. bravenet.com has a bunch of free stuff like guest books and counters. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Congrat on the new blog!